A high speed crash left two dead this week in Alexandria. According to police reports, 28-year-old Antonio Badie was driving at a reckless 90 miles per hour when he lost control of his car and hit a curb. The Honda sailed across a lawn and through a fence and eventually landed in a nearby home’s dining room. Witnesses described the horrific accident later to police....Read More
- Memorial Weekend Fraught with Violence in Myrtle Beach August 6, 2016
- Medical Staff on Cruise Ships Could Now Face Medical Malpractice Lawsuits August 6, 2016
- California Girl Injured in Tragic Carnival Fight June 14, 2016
- New Lawsuits Filed Daily For Injuries Linked to Popular Antibiotic Levaquin May 19, 2016
- Two Dead After Speeding Car Collides With House April 7, 2016
- Judge Who Handled Comcast-NBC Merger Assigned To AT&T-Time Warner Lawsuit
- The SEC's Whistleblower Program in 'Full Stride': By the Numbers
- The US Justice Department Retreated From a Transgender Professor's Case. She Still Won.
- Defense Lawyers, Profs Dish on Special Counsels and 'No Perfect Solution'
- DOJ Moves to Block AT&T's Merger With Time Warner