The 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals made a ruling that now makes it possible for cruise line medical staff to be named as defendants in medical malpractice suits. The death of retired New York City policeman, Pasquale Vaglio, was the catalyst that brought this particular issue to the civil court system. Vaglio was 82 years old when he decided to take a cruise and...Read More
- Memorial Weekend Fraught with Violence in Myrtle Beach August 6, 2016
- Medical Staff on Cruise Ships Could Now Face Medical Malpractice Lawsuits August 6, 2016
- California Girl Injured in Tragic Carnival Fight June 14, 2016
- New Lawsuits Filed Daily For Injuries Linked to Popular Antibiotic Levaquin May 19, 2016
- Two Dead After Speeding Car Collides With House April 7, 2016
- Judge Who Handled Comcast-NBC Merger Assigned To AT&T-Time Warner Lawsuit
- The SEC's Whistleblower Program in 'Full Stride': By the Numbers
- The US Justice Department Retreated From a Transgender Professor's Case. She Still Won.
- Defense Lawyers, Profs Dish on Special Counsels and 'No Perfect Solution'
- DOJ Moves to Block AT&T's Merger With Time Warner