The Myrtle Beach Police Department was busy this Memorial Day Weekend. Not only did they have to handle the hordes of visitors who came to the city for the Atlantic Beach Bikefest Rally, they also had to investigate the 8 shooting incidents that took place during a 48 hour time span. According to Myrtle Beach Chief Police Warren Gall, this Memorial Weekend...Read More
- Memorial Weekend Fraught with Violence in Myrtle Beach August 6, 2016
- Medical Staff on Cruise Ships Could Now Face Medical Malpractice Lawsuits August 6, 2016
- California Girl Injured in Tragic Carnival Fight June 14, 2016
- New Lawsuits Filed Daily For Injuries Linked to Popular Antibiotic Levaquin May 19, 2016
- Two Dead After Speeding Car Collides With House April 7, 2016
- Judge Who Handled Comcast-NBC Merger Assigned To AT&T-Time Warner Lawsuit
- The SEC's Whistleblower Program in 'Full Stride': By the Numbers
- The US Justice Department Retreated From a Transgender Professor's Case. She Still Won.
- Defense Lawyers, Profs Dish on Special Counsels and 'No Perfect Solution'
- DOJ Moves to Block AT&T's Merger With Time Warner