Doctors frequently use the antibiotic Levaquin when treating a patient’s bacterial infection. This drug is a popular choice to treat conditions like pneumonia, bronchitis, sinus infections, bladder infections, and severe skin infections. According to rxinjuryhelp.com, the drug first gained approval from the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) in 1996 and...Read More
- Memorial Weekend Fraught with Violence in Myrtle Beach August 6, 2016
- Medical Staff on Cruise Ships Could Now Face Medical Malpractice Lawsuits August 6, 2016
- California Girl Injured in Tragic Carnival Fight June 14, 2016
- New Lawsuits Filed Daily For Injuries Linked to Popular Antibiotic Levaquin May 19, 2016
- Two Dead After Speeding Car Collides With House April 7, 2016
- Judge Who Handled Comcast-NBC Merger Assigned To AT&T-Time Warner Lawsuit
- The SEC's Whistleblower Program in 'Full Stride': By the Numbers
- The US Justice Department Retreated From a Transgender Professor's Case. She Still Won.
- Defense Lawyers, Profs Dish on Special Counsels and 'No Perfect Solution'
- DOJ Moves to Block AT&T's Merger With Time Warner