Any letter from the IRS may make your heart skip a beat, but we’re here to tell you that not all IRS correspondence is created equally. Some letters may just serve to inform you that Uncle Sam has received your tax documents and you’re good in his eyes. Others may require immediate attention and the aid of a qualified U.S. tax attorney or tax relief specialist....Read More
- Memorial Weekend Fraught with Violence in Myrtle Beach August 6, 2016
- Medical Staff on Cruise Ships Could Now Face Medical Malpractice Lawsuits August 6, 2016
- California Girl Injured in Tragic Carnival Fight June 14, 2016
- New Lawsuits Filed Daily For Injuries Linked to Popular Antibiotic Levaquin May 19, 2016
- Two Dead After Speeding Car Collides With House April 7, 2016
- Judge Who Handled Comcast-NBC Merger Assigned To AT&T-Time Warner Lawsuit
- The SEC's Whistleblower Program in 'Full Stride': By the Numbers
- The US Justice Department Retreated From a Transgender Professor's Case. She Still Won.
- Defense Lawyers, Profs Dish on Special Counsels and 'No Perfect Solution'
- DOJ Moves to Block AT&T's Merger With Time Warner